miércoles, 1 de septiembre de 2010

Dreaming of Paris...

Since I was little I have thought about make a travel to Europe and now that I’m young I really hope to do it some day when I’ll have the miens. Choosing just a country to meet it’s very hard for me, but if I have to choose I would have to say France. Maybe I choose it for the things that I now about it: the pictures I have seen, the documentaries of the place, the food and the people. But, what I most love about France is that is a very cultural country. I love the french music and also the french films like the ones of Jean-Luc Godard.
If I were there I would love to visit the Eiffel Tower, the Triumph Arch, the restaurants and the coffee shop. I would like walk on the streets taking pictures of everything I may see, get into every museum and theater I would find and even stop in every corner and every place with live music.
But even I would love to go, I’m not sure about if I woul
d like to live there forever, I would miss my country: the people, the food and the culture. However, study or work in Paris for example sounds very interesting and exciting, especially because I would have the time and money to enjoy about every corner I can.


2 comentarios:

Tefa dijo...

I would like to know Francia, I think it is a magical place and even romantic.

I wish I had a lot of money to travel all over the world.

Niemand dijo...

hi! ..
I too would like to visit France!!
Some years ago I was at the airport of Paris "Charles de Gaulle" and I saw the Eiffel Tower from a plane XD, so I really want to go and see more than a kind of little distant points from the small window of an airplane.

Publicar un comentario