miércoles, 22 de septiembre de 2010

Music, music, music...

Music is very important for me. Actually the name of my blog is the name of a great album!

The first thing I do when I wake up is to turn on the radio because with the music on my day has a better start. When I heard music, I feel like if I had the energy that the melodies contain, so it makes me want to sing.

I have tons of music in my computer. The music I love the most is rock and pop, with all the mixes between them. But I don’t have a favourite music group…maybe that’s because I think it’s too hard to make a choice! One thing that I know is that I dislike some types of music like the tropical.

It has been a while since I don’t go to a concert; I’m hoping to go to see the Smashing Pumpkins in November (that’s if I get the money for the ticket first!). Talking about money…I don’t buy CD’s, they are too expensive, I prefer to download music from the internet.

I can’t pick a song I would like to be…it depends on the day and how I’m feeling. I love music, but I’m really bad at it. I can’t sing and I don’t play any instrument! I want to learn since I was a little girl meanwhile I’ll keep singing with my niece and my nephew!

Without music the world would bitter and dark because without music there are no dance either!

1 comentarios:

Tefa dijo...

Hi Lau!

I hope that you can raise the money needed to go to Smashing Pumpkins. What's the price of ticket?

I am to save money to go to Faith no more =).

Publicar un comentario