miércoles, 25 de agosto de 2010

the last term...

Hi, today I must write about my last term and for that I have to speak a little about what I do. I’m in the fourth year of psychology, the last one because next year it’s time to make my practice.

The last term was very interesting; I had five subjects. I really enjoyed three of them, because they were about the clinic psychology and that’s the area that I like the most. For me, the best thing about last term was that I had to work at the hospital helping a child; at first I was very anxious because of the responsibility. Meanwhile, among the bad points, it was mandatory to take subject of some areas that I’m not interested.

In the last term I also went to the gym. I must recognize that, at first I did it because it was an obligation, but with the passing of time it turns out I had good times there with my classmates.
In my free time, like the weekends, I went to my house in Curicó to meet my family. But when I stayed in Santiago I went out with my boyfriend or my friends. We went to the cinema or went out for dancing and having a good time.


This it's my last term of the career and I'm very excited about the things I'll learn!

1 comentarios:

María José Figueroa Acevedo dijo...

Hi... My name is María José, I study psichology too, but I`m in five year, and I can say that is very difficult the work world and I´m very weary v - v... but do you not be discouraged, we must be strong!!!...

Publicar un comentario