miércoles, 3 de noviembre de 2010

in Santiago

I’ve lived in two places in all my life: one is my home in Curicó and the other is an apartment here in Santiago. In this apartment I lived since four years when I came in to college, it’s located in Santiago Centro not too far from the university, in a car it takes like twenty minutes to get from one point to the other meanwhile in public transport it takes between 30 to 45 minutes! It depends on the traffic, sometimes might be more!

My neighbors are a senior couple with an adolescent daughter. The women is a little bit strange, there are times it seems she’s not in her apartment but others days she makes a lot of noise, all day long! It sounds like if she were changing all her furniture. In other occasions I’ve heard drills, hammers and sanders since morning until night; sometimes I think she is having a “maniac phase” like it’s called in psychology, because it’s too much!

But not all is bad! My bedroom is great; in there I have a bed, a closet, a writing desk and a stove! I like it because I decorated myself: I painted the walls green and I bought yellow curtains and ornaments. But in all the rest of the apartment there are things to fix...one of the two bathrooms is useless, the kitchen sink sometimes works sometimes doesn’t! So if I could I would change many things of that place. Actually, now that I’ve lived in an apartment I can say I prefer the houses, they are more private. In the future I would like to live in a house in the country or in the south. I would start with a medium size, with a big and beautiful garden with all kinds of flowers!

1 comentarios:

Tefa dijo...

Hi!...
So I do not like apartments, I need my space without disturbing or noises of my neighbors.

Lauri!.. your ideal home is similar to mine =)

Publicar un comentario