miércoles, 13 de octubre de 2010

Painting



Art is important for the cultures because speaks about themselves, their history and their social movements.
I find art an interesting form of expression, I like it very much. Now I visit museum every once in a while, but when I was little I didn’t like art, mostly because I found it boring! But I started to feel interest in this theme when I was in high school, especially when I had a class about it. In that class we learned about the different times and tendencies in art and their biggest expositors.
In that time I was so into art that I wanted to study architecture. I used to draw every time; I went to anywhere in the city with my block, my pencils and I was happy. I still keep some of my draws.
In my art class, I learned about Dali, Monet, Mondrian, Van Gogh, Gris, Matta and Picasso, between several more. I like Picasso (the first picture is one of his painting); he was a revolutionary man, as the precursor of cubism. I love the details in his painting and the mix between colors and shapes.
I don’t have a favorite painter or a favorite painting, but there’s a painting that brings me a lot of memories from high school; it’s the one on the photo down below, it’s a Hans Harting painting a German painter not very famous. That painting is very special for me because in the art class my classmates and I had to selected only one painting and make a copy. We were working in that painting almost all that term, because the copy measured like two and a half meters!
At first I didn’t like the painting my classmates pick, but while we were doing it I started to understand that it wasn’t simple like it seems at first sight. It’s a painting with such a movement, that now when I see it I found it beautiful.

3 comentarios:

elchungungomañoso dijo...

Is a unknown artist, but the photo shows a great paintings!....is very beautiful!...

Tefa dijo...

In my case the situation was different: when I was child I liked more the art than now.

see you!

Juan Luzzi dijo...

I hope you start painting again. Creating art is such a wonderful experience.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Art is important for the cultures because IT speaks about themselves, their history and their social movements.
I find art an interesting form of expression, I like it very much. Now I visit museumS every once in a while, but when I was little I didn’t like art, mostly because I found it boring! But I started to feel interestED in this theme when I was in high school, especially when I had a class about it. In that class we learned about the different times and tendencies in art and their biggest expositors/EXPONENTS.
AT that time I was so into art that I wanted to study architecture. I used to draw every time; I went (/) anywhere in the city with my block, my pencils and I was happy. I still keep some of my drawINGs.
In my art class, I learned about Dali, Monet, Mondrian, Van Gogh, Gris, Matta and Picasso, AMONG several more. I like Picasso (the first picture is one of his paintingS); he was a revolutionary man, as the precursor of cubism. I love the details in his painting and the mix between colors and shapes.
I don’t have a favorite painter or a favorite painting, but there’s a painting that brings me a lot of memories from high school; it’s the one on the photo down below, it’s a Hans Harting painting, a not very famous German painter (WO). That painting is very special for me, because in the art class my classmates and I had to select(/) only one painting and make a copy. We were working in that painting almost all that term, because the copy measured like two and a half meters!
At first I didn’t like the painting my classmates pickED, but while we were doing it I started to understand that it wasn’t simple like it seems /AS SIMPLE AS IT SEEMED at first sight. It’s a painting with such a movement, that now when I see it I fIND it beautiful.

Publicar un comentario